We are pleased to announce that Alifmatika: Jurnal Pendidikan dan Pembelajaran Matematika (Alifmatika: Journal of Mathematics Education and Learning) has been accepted into the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) on April 8, 2023. Indexation in the DOAJ means that Alifmatika Journal complies with the open access policy of the DOAJ and meets all the strict criteria required for inclusion. Starting in 2023, English-language manuscripts published in the Alifmatika Journal are the result of collaboration with an Author(s) outside Indonesia.Read more about Alifmatika is now indexed in DOAJ
The editorial team would like to thank all parties for the publication of the Alifmatika register number e-ISSN: 2715-6109, p-ISSN: 2715-6095, and DOI Prefix: 10.35316/alifmatika. As for periodicals, there will be 7 articles (starting in 2023 there will be 10 articles) for each publication in June and December, first published in December 2019.
For writers who will submit their manuscripts to Alifmatika, please download the manuscript template (Manuscript Template of Indonesian Language) that is available on this dashboard first. Then read the article writing instructions carefully, because articles that do not meet the conditions under the writing guidelines with a heavy heart will not be processed.
Meanwhile, an additional requirement that the author must also pay attention to is the use of reference manager mendeley in citing scientific works that have been published. Next, please register manually or via ORCID on the register menu. It is recommended that authors who will submit to register using the ORCIDfound on the register page.
(Free of publication charge only for the result of collaboration manuscript with an Author(s) outside Indonesia)
(1) Vol 5. No. 1, Publish in June 2023 (#Closed)
(2) Vol 5. No. 2, Publish in December 2023 (#Closed)
Alifmatika: Jurnal Pendidikan dan Pembelajaran MatematikaRead more about Call for Papers | 2023
(Alifmatika: Journal of Mathematics Education and Learning)
2023-01-02We inform the authors, starting from the issue in 2023, the Alifmatika Journal adds several parts to the manuscript template (Manuscript Template of Indonesian Language) on the first page of the manuscript, including:
(1) Changes to the Sirahan Title on the Template
(2) Added Department of Author
(3) additional information related to manuscripts Received, Revised, Accepted, and Published.
(3) Changes to Footer Layout and Page Numbers
(4) Changes in the Type of Format for Writing Quotations and Bibliography: APA Style 7th Edition (Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association). Read more about Manuscript Template Changes Starting in 2023
We are very pleased to announce and inform Authors, Editors, Reviewers, and researchers that Alifmatika Journal: Journal of Mathematics Education and Learning has been accredited Sinta 3 based on the Decree of The Director General of Higher Education, Research and Technology of the Republic of Indonesia Number 204/E/KP/ 2022, October 3, 2022, concerning Rating of Scientific Journal Accreditation period II of 2022 (Suarat Pemberitahuan Hasil Akreditasi Jurnal Ilmiah Periode II Tahun 2022, Nomor 1429/E5.3/HM.01.01/2022, tanggal 12 Desember 2022).Read more about Alifmatika Journal Has Been Accredited Sinta 3
The Alifmatika: Jurnal Pendidikan dan Pembelajaran Matematika is a National journal that is heading towards an International Journal for Researchers, Students, Teachers, and Lecturers.
The following are the upcoming publishing schedules that are still open for submission:Read more about Call For PAPER
Vol 4. No. 1 dan 2, Publish in June and December 2022, and Other forthcoming issues.
We inform the authors, starting from the issue in 2021, the Alifmatika Journal adds several parts to the manuscript template on the first page of the manuscript, including:Read more about Manuscript Template Changes Starting in 2021
The additions to the several Sections in question are:
(1) added ORCiD icon for Authors account by including the link
(2) additional information related to manuscripts received, revised, and accepted.
(3) adding How to Cite of Manuscript
(4) English Language manuscript template are also Provided
We will inform to the Editors, Reviewers, Authors, and visitors in this OJS that the Alifmatika: Jurnal Pendidikan dan Pembelajaran Matematika has approved in partnership with Poblons (WoS ResearcherID) on Wednesday, October 7, 2020.
The Mandatory Requirements for Prospective Reviewers / Editors:
(1) Expertise according to focus of the journal: Mathematics Education and Mathematics Learning.
(2) Have ID: (a) Scopus ID (minimum 1 article as the First Author or as Corresponding Author); (b) ORCiD ID; (c) Google Scholar ID.
Recommended to have ID: (a) WoS ResearcherID (Publon); and (b) Sinta ID.