The editorial team would like to thank all parties for the publication of the Alifmatika register number e-ISSN: 2715-6109, p-ISSN: 2715-6095, and DOI Prefix: 10.35316/alifmatika. As for periodicals, there will be 7 articles for each publication in June and December, first published in December 2019.
For writers who will submit their manuscripts to Alifmatika, please download the manuscript template (Manuscript Template of Indonesian Language) that is available on this dashboard first. Then read the article writing instructions carefully, because articles that do not meet the conditions under the writing guidelines with a heavy heart will not be processed.
Meanwhile, an additional requirement that the author must also pay attention to is the use of reference manager mendeley in citing scientific works that have been published. Next, please register manually or via ORCID on the register menu. It is recommended that authors who will submit to register using the ORCIDfound on the register page.
We inform the authors, starting from the issue in 2021, the Alifmatika Journal adds several parts to the manuscript template on the first page of the manuscript, including:Read more about Manuscript Template Changes Starting in 2021
The additions to the several Sections in question are:
(1) added ORCiD icon for Authors account by including the link
(2) additional information related to manuscripts received, revised, and accepted.
(3) adding How to Cite of Manuscript
(4) English Language manuscript template are also Provided
We will inform to the Editors, Reviewers, Authors, and visitors in this OJS that the Alifmatika: Jurnal Pendidikan dan Pembelajaran Matematika has approved in partnership with Poblons (WoS ResearcherID) on Wednesday, October 7, 2020.
The Mandatory Requirements for Prospective Reviewers / Editors:
(1) Expertise according to focus of the journal: Mathematics Education and Mathematics Learning.
(2) Have ID: (a) Scopus ID (minimum 1 article as the First Author or as Corresponding Author); (b) ORCiD ID; (c) Google Scholar ID.
Recommended to have ID: (a) WoS ResearcherID (Publon); and (b) Sinta ID.