Required Word Counts
- Ensure that the word count of your manuscript does not exceed 6000 words. The word count requirement is 5000-6000 words.
Obligations all manuscripts
- Written in English or Indonesia (font size 12, 1 space, A-4), if written by arabic (use font size 12, 1 space, A-4). Submitted in microsoft word format by RTF extension.
- Written the references using "Mendeley Application". And incredibly prioritizes articles that cite from a lot of superb quality indexers (Scopus, Clarivate Analytics Web of Science) and also in a national accredited journal or indexed by Sinta, etc.
- Be positioned in third person object point of view throughout the manuscripts. (Use "the authors" or "the researchers" NOT "I" or "we")
- Manuscript never published before as well as not being submitted in another journals.
- The requirements of manuscript identity, includes; title, full name of the author, affiliation, email, abstract (100-250 words written in english language, at least it includes; purpose, method, results of research, conclusion, impact), and keywords (3-5 words).
- The contents of manuscripts constantly include Introduction, Method, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, and Bibliography.
- The introduction contains of background, literature review, results of previous research, problem formulation and purpose. Written in whole one part of it and no subheading, as well as a length of it, is 10-15% of the total words article.
- The Method consists of a description of research type, data collection, data source, data type, and data analysis. And it is should not be written in more than 2 paragraph or5-10% of the total length of the article.
- The Research Result includes an explanation of the analysis results that related to the problem formula and purpose research. Every research result should be discussed with each other. The discussion contains of the result definition and comparisons with theories and/or similar research results. Length of all explanation it, is 75-85% of the total length of the article.
- The Conclusion written by presented summary of the resulting research then describe the logical consequence in developing science and praxis of Islamic education. Written in 1 paragraph form only.
- The Bibliography consists of reference and citations refer to the Chicago Manual of Style 16th Edition Style by using manager reference Mendeley.
- All manuscripts OBLIGATE be submitted through the online submission manager in this website. Manuscripts submitted outside of the system will not be considered for publication
Note: The manuscript organization and formatting template are designed for the purpose of standardizing manuscript submissions and does not reflect how your work will actually appear in print. The format and design of the final publication are at the sole discretion of the publisher.