GUIDELINES FOR WRITING THE JOURNAL LISAN AL-HAL
UNIVERSITAS IBRAHIMY SITUBONDO
Editors accept articles, essays or research results with the following conditions:
The article is original scientific writing and has never been published in any media before.
Articles are written using standard Indonesian language rules with a variety of scientific writings, not a variety of popular scientific works and oral communication.
Writing length between 20-25 pages (between 5000-6000 words), typed in the Microsoft Word program, Cambria font size 12 with single spacing and using A4 paper size.
Articles are submitted in the form of print out and soft copy.
Manuscript submission can also be made as an e-mail attachment to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Article titles in Indonesian cannot be more than 12 words, and article titles in English cannot be more than 10 words. The title is printed in capital letters in the middle, with a font size of 14 points.
- The name of the author of the article is listed without an academic degree, accompanied by the name and address of the institution of origin and email.
- Systematics of conceptual review articles. Writing elements include title, author's name, abstract, keywords, introduction, discussion, closing/conclusion, and bibliography.
- The systematics of research articles is the title; author's name, abstract accompanied by keywords; introduction, methods, results and discussion, conclusions, and bibliography.
- Abstract and keywords are written in two languages (Indonesian and English). Maximum length of each abstract is 100-150 words. The abstract contains the essence of the entire contents of the writing which is explained in a clear, complete and complete manner.
- Keywords can be words or phrases and consist of 4-7 words/phrases.
- The introductory section contains background, research context, results of literature review, and research objectives. All introductory sections are presented in an integrated manner in the form of paragraphs, with a length of 10-15% of the total length of the article.
- The method section contains an explanation in the form of paragraphs about the research design, data sources, data collection techniques, and data analysis that was actually carried out by the researcher, with a length of 5-10% of the total length of the article.
- The research results section contains an explanation of the results of the analysis related to the research questions. Each research result should be discussed. The discussion contains the meaning of the results and comparisons with theories and/or similar research results. The length of exposure to results and discussion is 75-85% of the total length of the article.
- The conclusion section contains research findings in the form of answers to research questions or in the form of a summary of the results of the discussion. Conclusions are presented in the form of paragraphs.
- The use of supporting instruments (tables, diagrams) is equipped with reference sources or information.
- Bibliography and referenced sources must be consistent. This means that the bibliography only contains the referenced sources and vice versa. The libraries used are primary sources in the form of research articles in journals or research reports (including theses, theses, dissertations).
- Writing technical references using footnotes with the following conditions: author's name, comma, reference title (italics), comma, volume (if any), opening parenthesis, place of publication, colon, publisher name, comma, year rising, closing parentheses, commas, pages.
Example: Abu Musa, Paradigma Penelitian Hukum (Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar, 2003),hlm. 98.
- The technical writing of a bibliography (bibliography) uses the following conditions: author's name, comma, title of manuscript (italics), comma, volume/volume (if any), comma, publisher's name, comma, place of publication, comma, year of publication.
Example: Abu Musa, Paradigma Penelitian Hukum, Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar, 2009.
- The Reference List is organized in the following way and is sorted alphabetically and chronologically.
Abu Musa, Paradigma Penelitian Hukum, Pustaka Pelajar, Yogyakarta, 2009.
Book collection of articles:
A. Saukah, & M.G. Waseso, (Eds.), Menulis Artikel untuk Jurnal Ilmiah (Edisi ke-4, cetakan ke-1), Malang, UM Press, 2008.
Articles in a collection of articles:
T. Russel, An Alternative Conception: Representing Representation, Dalam P.J. Black & A. Lucas (Eds.), Children’s Informal Ideas in Science (hlm. 62-84), London, Routledge, 2008
Articles in journals or magazines:
C. Kansil, Orientasi Baru Penyelenggaraan Pendidikan Program Profesional dalam Memenuhi Kebutuhan Dunia Industri, Transpor, XX (4): 57-61, 2005.
B. Pitunov, 13 Desember, Sekolah Unggulan ataukah Sekolah Pengunggulan?, Majapahit Pos, hlm. 4 & 11, 2005
Articles/news in newspapers (without the author's name):
Jawa Pos, Wanita Kelas Bawah Lebih Mandiri, hlm. 3, 22 April 1995.
Pusat Pembinaan dan Pengembangan Bahasa, Pedoman Penulisan Laporan Penelitian, Jakarta, Depdikbud, 1978.
Undang-undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 2 tentang Sistem Pendidikan Nasional, Jakarta, PT Armas Duta Jaya, 1990.
D. Jacobs Ary, L.C., & A. Razavieh, 1976, Pengantar Penelitian Pendidikan. Terjemahan oleh Arief Furchan, Surabaya, Usaha Nasional, 1982.
Thesis, Thesis, Dissertation, Research Report:
T. Kuncoro, Pengembangan Kurikulum Pelatihan Magang di STM Nasional Malang Jurusan Bangunan, Program Studi Bangunan Gedung: Suatu Studi Berdasarkan Kebutuhan Dunia Usaha Jasa Konstruksi, Tesis tidak diterbitkan, Malang, PPS IKIP MALANG, 1999.
Seminar papers, workshops, upgrading:
M.G. Waseso, Isi dan Format Jurnal Ilmiah, Makalah disajikan dalam Seminar Lokakarya Penulisan Artikel dan Pengelolaan Jurnal Ilmiah, Universitas Lambungmangkurat, Banjarmasin, 9-11 Agustus 2011.
Internet (individual works):
L. Hitchcock S. Carr, & W. Hall, A Survey of STM Online Journals, 1990-1995: The Calm before the Storm, 1997 (Online), (http://journal.ecs.soton.ac.uk/survey/survey.html), diakses 12 Juni 1996.
Internet (articles in online journals):
Kumaidi, Pengukuran Bekal Awal Belajar dan Pengembangan Tesnya, Jurnal Ilmu Pendidikan, (Online), Jilid 5, No. 4, 2008. (http://www.malang.ac.id), diakses 20 Januari 2010.
Internet (discussion material):
D. Wilson, 20 November 1995, Summary of Citing Internet Sites, NETTRAIN Discussion List, (Online), (NETTRAIN@ubvm.cc.buffalo.edu), diakses 22 November 1995.
Internet (personal e-mail):
Naga, D.S. (email@example.com). 1 Oktober 1997. Artikel untuk JIP. E-mail kepada Ali Saukah (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- All manuscripts are reviewed by editors according to their field of expertise. Article authors are given the opportunity to make improvements (revisions) to the manuscript on the basis of recommendations/suggestions from the editor. Confirmation of loading or rejection of the manuscript will be notified in writing.
- Everything related to permission to quote or use computer software to produce manuscripts or other matters related to intellectual property rights carried out by the author of the article, along with the legal consequences that may arise because of this, is the full responsibility of the author of the article.