Peer Reviewer Process
Each running script is assessed with the following rules:
- The authenticity of its contribution in the field of scientific publishing, methodological and theoretical reliability is taken according to the topic, coherence analysis, grammar, and writing in accordance with the existing rules.
- Each text sent by the author will conduct a peer review
- The maximum limit is a 4-week reviewer
- The principle of recruitment reviewers at least write scientific journals as the first author.
- Each paper entered will be examined by the section editor, if it does not fit into the scope of
- Lisan Al-Hal: Jurnal Pengembangan Pemikiran dan Kebudayaan, it will be returned to be rejected, so if there are things that do not match the Registration style set, the paper will be returned to the author, if it matches the Registration style, it will be assigned to reviewers.
- The process of reviewing papers uses a double blind method involving reviewers who have been selected by editor, if among reviewers there are conflicting decisions, it will be an additional reviewer to decide whether the article was accepted or rejected.