Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Already have a Username/Password for Samakia : Jurnal Ilmu Perikanan : Fisheries Academy of Ibrahimy? Go to Login
Need a Username/Password? Go to Registration Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
SAMAKIA: JURNAL ILMU PERIKANAN
The manuscript should be in the original writing of the results of a study, research note, policy analysis, and review (in the form of reviews) in Indonesian that have not been published in international and national scientific journals. Manuscripts whose format is inconsistent with the guidelines of this writing and not following the Indonesian rule will be rejected and the Editor is not obliged to return the manuscript.
The articles contained research results and policy analysis that are applicable include fisheries in the broad sense: fishery, fishery biotechnology, fishery product processing technology, fishery agribusiness, fisheries social-economy and coastal resource management.
The author is required to submit a copy of the original manuscript along with the document (softfile) of the original manuscript which must be prepared with the Microsoft Word program. Manuscripts and softfiles are sent to:
Editor Samakia: Jurnal Ilmu Perikanan
Faculty of Science and Technology, University Of Ibrahimy
(Fakultas Sains dan Teknologi Universitas Ibrahimy)
Universitas of Ibrahimy Campus
Yayasan Pondok Pesantren Salafiyah Syafi'iyah Sukorejo
Telp/fax: (0338) 452666 (hunting)/(0338) 453068
The script is typed two spaces on A4 size HVS paper with 2 cm margin and 12-point Arial type letter. Each page is numbered in sequence. Images and Tables are grouped together at the end of the manuscript on separate sheets.
The manuscripts are arranged in the following order:
- Title: written in Indonesian and English, the title of the article should be specific and effective (maximum 12 words).
- Full Name Author: Full author name without title, author for correspondence equipped phone / mobile phone number, e-mail, and fax.
- Name of Institution: accompanied by complete address with postal code number.
- Abstract: made in English and Indonesian, each of not more than 250 words.
- Keywords: written in Indonesian and English composed of three to five words placed under abstract / abstract and Keywords written alphabetically.
- Introduction: contains background research conducted, sentences brief, solid, and clear. This introduction also includes the research objectives written at the end of the paragraph.
- Materials and Methods: contains materials and tools, research locations, methods / methods of data collection (survey or experimental design), and data analysis.
- Results and Discussion: presented in the form of text, tables and drawings. The discussion contains the interpretation of research results obtained and associated with the results that have been reported (previous research).
- Conclusion: contains the meaning of research results, answers to hypotheses or research objectives.
- Acknowledgments (where applicable): can be used to identify the sources of research funding whose results are reported in this journal and reward some institutions.
- Bibliography in accordance with the references in the body of writing. The way of writing is like the following example:
Writing reference from journal:
Bell, J.D., Bartley, D.M., Lorenzen, K., Loneragan, N.R. 2006. Restocking and stock enhancement of coastal fisheries: Potential, problems and progress. Fisheries Research. 80(1): 1â€“8.
Writing reference from book:
Gray, J.S., Elliott, M. 2009. Ecology of Marine Sediment.Oxford University Press, Oxford (GB).
Writing reference from proceedings:
McKenzie, L.J., Yoshida, R.L. 2009. Seagrass-watch. In: Proceedings of a Workshop for Monitoring Seagrass Habitats in Indonesia. The Nature Concervancy, Coral Triangle Center, Sanur, Bali, 9th May 2009.
Writing reference from final project / thesis / thesis / dissertation:
Maihasni. 2010. Eksistensitradisi bajapuik dalamperkawinanmasyarakatPariamanMinangkabau Sumatera Barat. [Disertasi]. Bogor (ID): InstitutPertanian Bogor.
Writing reference frominternet:
Savage, E., Ramsay, M., White, J., Bread, S., Lawson, H., Hunjan, R., Brown, D. 2005. Mumps outbreaks across England and Wales in 2004: observational study. BMJ [Internet]. [diunduh 2010 Des 28];330(7500): 1119-1120.Tersediapada:http//bmj.bmjjournals.com/cgi/reprint/330/7500/1119.
Writing reference from others:
[KLH] KementerianLingkunganHidup. 2004. KeputusanMenteri Negara LingkunganHidupNomor 200 Tahun 2004.
Drawings and Tables, along with their particulars
The scientific name in binomial or trinomial latin (in italics) and the author's name must be shown for each organism when first used in the abstract or manuscript. The cultivars and offspring that are not experimental strains should be indicated by quotation marks when first mentioned in abstracts and manuscripts, if not commonly known. The full chemical name of the compound should be used when first mentioned in the abstract as well as the manuscript. After that, a generic name or generic name can be used.
The reported data should not represent more precision than is assured by the experimental method. The average repeat should be rounded to 1/10 of the standard estimate error. For example, if the estimated raw error is 1.43 then the average should be rounded to the nearest 0.1. Numbers should be used for numbers and followed by units of measurement. Words are used for numbers one to nine unless followed by a unit of measurement. Do not use hyphens or lines to replace prepositions 'to' between numbers. Use spaces instead of commas, for groups in three numbers (thousands). For number numbers, spaces are not required except for uniformity in the table. Example: not 8,575, but 8575.
Units and Sizes
International System Units (SI), including derived and non-SI specific units shall be used. Other metric units may be included in brackets if desired by the author, and if they can explain the interpretation of the data.
Abbreviations and Symbols
Use abbreviations and symbols to save space. The use of abbreviations and exaggerated symbols will make the article hard to read. The month preceded by the date and followed by the year is abbreviated over the first three letters, except May, June, and July. The month is written complete when it is self-written (without dates and years). Use the% sign if it is preceded by a number; In addition, percent posts or percentages. Use familiar symbols for chemical elements. Some common abbreviations used are: r for correlation coefficient, CVfor diversity coefficient, S2 for sample variety. Other abbreviations may be used if each abbreviation is given its definition when first mentioned in the text.
Time of Day and Date
Use a four-digit four-hour system, the first two for hours and the next two for minutes (for example, at 2:30 pm to 2:30 pm). Date writing is as follows: date, month and year (eg, 10 Jan, 1990).
Table Numbering is a sequence. For footnotes, use numbers and followed by closing brackets, and type above the letters (superscript). The asterisks (*) or (**) are used to indicate the apparent level, which respectively show a confidence level of 1 and 5%. Do not repeat the information in the text if the description has been contained on a map or image.
The image in graphical form must be original (not photocopy) with a width of 85 mm (maximum horizontal side). Posts typed on graph paper and maps will not be accepted. Print-computer (print-out) is acceptable provided that it must be contrasted and made carefully. As far as still possible, use photos and images that can be scaled down into a single column, 85 mm wide. A good size for the picture is twice the actual size desired. An image size smaller than what will be loaded in a journal is not acceptable. Figures and letters of the drawing using the letters type Arial measuring 9 points. Describe each picture on the back page with the author's name, article title, and image title.
The bibliography contains published or unpublished literature, but unpublished reports are available, such as Final Report (TA), thesis, thesis and dissertation. References to unpublished data, personal communications and reports not available, should be indicated in brackets in the footnotes. The bibliography and journal should include all author names, year, complete title, publication name, volume number, and page number. For books, write down the names of all authors, editors (if any), year, complete title, publisher, and publisher place as well as number of pages. Bibliography written using the system years and compiled names alphabetically, can be referred to Scientific Author Guidelines Fisheries Academy of Ibrahimy.
Sample Print and Reprint.
A print sample is sent to the author for editing and approval to be published. The author is requested to return the printed sample immediately by granting approval. The final edits, do not change the content, are written directly to the print sample. Five reprint copies for each loaded script will be sent to the first author. Additional reprints may be provided at an additional cost (minimum of 100 copies) and must be ordered at the time of approval from the editor.
PERMISSIONSSamakia: Jurnal Ilmu Perikanan adopted the Creative Common License CC-BY
Samakia: Journal of Fisheries Science by Academy of Fisheries Ibrahimy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
SHIPPING FEES AND ARTICLE PROCESSING
Article publishing costs for authors:
- Article publication Rp. 0 (free)
- Article Submission Rp. 0 (free)
If the author requires a printed version of the journal, the Author is subject to printing costs and shipping charges.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.