the responsibility of the corresponding author to ensure that:
- The article is an original work and does not involve fraud, fabrication, or plagiarism.
- The article has not been published previously and is not currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. If accepted by Oksitosin Journal, the article will not be submitted for publication to any other journal.
- The article contains no defamatory or unlawful statements and does not contain any materials that infringe upon individual privacy, proprietary rights, or any statutory copyright.
- They have written permission from owners for any excerpts from copyrighted works that are included and have credited the sources from where they were obtained.
- All authors have reviewed the manuscript, take responsibility for its content and approve its publication
Every article submitted to Oksitosin Journal is screened by Plagiarism Checker software.